Sunday, March 9, 2008

At last, The Perma facial Implant





No, I am not a fortune teller (if I were I wouldn't have bought Knicks season tickets this year). However, I consider myself to be "on the cutting edge", and always equip with knowledge of the most state of the art procedures and techniques.

I pride myself on being the FIRST and ONLY surgeon in the northeast performing the newly FDA approved Permafacial implant. I have now placed dozens of these implant, without any advertising the news is finally spreading (these lips have done the talking). I have recently been approached by multiple national circulating magazines interviewing me on this procedure. I have discussed the Permafacial implant in a blog entry earlier in the year. Finally, the press has brought this marvel to the public eye. I felt it necessary to address is again. Since the April issue of ELLE magazine, which featured the Permafacial implant and my experience with it, the phone has been ringing off the hook-rightfully so. It is that good.

It is very simple.
The procedure is short and painless.
The results are natural.
It lasts forever, but is easily reversible if the patient so desires.
It is 100% safe.

People who worry about silicone and its possible side effects are talking about liquid silicone. This is entirely different.

Doctors who have have previously frowned upon lip implants are talking about the implants made from other materials. This is entirely different. Only a few doctors are permitted to place these implants, chances are they are not one of them (see the list at www.surgisil.com).

Find out for yourself.

Schedule a consultation appointment with Dr. Blyer. You won't be sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home